“Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.”
I love chocolate. It helps me to feel happiness. It’s a good reason to share a chocolate recipe here.
Ferrero Raffeollo almond coconut candies are one of my favorites chocolates out there. Did you know that you can easily make this chocolates at home?
Time : 15 min + chilling time
- 250 g + 100 g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g whole, blanched almonds
- Mix the condensed milk and 250 g coconut flakes until the ingredients are combined.
- Chill for about 1 hour, until firm enough to handle. If the coconut mixture is too sticky and you cannot easily form balls just add more coconut flakes.
- Take approximately one teaspoon of the coconut mixture, place one almond in the middle and shape into small balls (the size of Raffaello candies).
- Roll each candy in coconut and you’re done.
- Store the candies in your refrigerator.
Enjoy the flavor of coconut blended with delicious crunchy almond! These homemade candies are easy to make and a nice sweet treat to surprise your family and friends and share happiness.